FAQs for students from abroad

Welcome to the website of the EH Ludwigsburg! We are pleased that you are interested in studying with us. We would be happy to support and advise you in your plans. Here you will find the answers to some questions. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the International Office by email at io(at)eh-ludwigsburg.de.

EH Ludwigsburg offers degree programs in social and health care as well as in diaconal studies and religious and community education. Here you will find an overview of all study programs

All degree programs at EH Ludwigsburg are taught in German. EH Ludwigsburg does not offer any degree programs in English.

The EH Ludwigsburg does not offer German courses. The International Office may be able to assist in arranging a language course.

The most important prerequisite is a university entrance qualification, i.e. a school-leaving certificate or a degree certificate that entitles you to study at a German university. Here you can check whether you have a university entrance qualification: https://www.uni-assist.de/tools/check-hochschulzugang/

Your higher education entrance qualification obtained abroad must be recognized by the competent authority. You can find further information here.

In addition, applicants must prove that they have C1-level German language skills when they begin their studies.

For more information on further requirements, please refer to the respective degree programs.

Prospective students who meet the requirements (see 4.) may apply for a place in the program.

The International Office advises you on all questions concerning studies, application and German courses. We advise in German and in English.

Contact: by phone at 07141 9745 -243 or by e-mail at io(at)eh-ludwigsburg.de

On these pages of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) you will find all information about studying in Germany: https://www.study-in-germany.de/de/