How to apply at the Protestant University?
If you are considering to spend a semester at the Protestant University of Applied Sciences (EH), please make sure to send the application forms until 6 months before your intended semester of study. The needed forms are:
- Application form “Learning agreement for theory semester” - you find the program of lectures at the EH here and the program of lectures in English here.
- Europass Curriculum Vitae - you can use this page for creating it.
- Motivational letter - explaining why you would like to study at our university, your previous practical experiences and what you expect to gain from your stay in Ludwigsburg
- Endorsement letter from the International Office of your home university
- Transcript of Records
- Language Certificates (English: level B1 or higher; German: if you intend to choose German courses as well)
Once you have sent the needed documents, the EH Ludwigsburg will check them and, if your application is accepted, send you a letter confirming your admission as incoming exchange student.